Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Heading home for the holidays? Take the non-disclosure route to curb enquiring minds!

The Christmas break is just around the corner and I want to repost an item I first wrote just before the Thanksgiving break. It seems appropriate to suggest a second look (or a first if you missed the previous post) about heading home for the holiday and how to handle that barrage of inquiries about why you’re not a star yet. It can add to the often-normal stress that these family-and-friend reunions can stir. 
In my recent “Backstage Experts” column, I offer up my list of survival tips to pack with you for a happy holidays visit home. I hope all of my actor friends and students with find this helpful! 
Seasons greetings to all ... with much appreciation for another challenging-and-rewarding year in the business of acting.

No comments: