Thursday, July 19, 2012

Before the Dark Knight could rise ...

Christian Bale as The Dark Knight

It's no secret that I am a big fan of American pop culture.

In 1939, an icon was created by cartoonist Bob Kane that has stood the time of both time and reinterpretation. Before the Dark Knight could rise, he had to be born.

Batman creator Bob Kane talked about that fateful day and the Batmania it has since stirred in a 1992 interview I did with him for our little Beverly Hills-based coffee shop chat show.

It was a different business of acting then, but nonetheless inspiring to revisit.

We just added almost 20 minutes of never-before-seen (since the original broadcast) footage from that interview on RerunIt.com.

My bad 1990's hair aside, I wanted to share it. :)

BL

2 comments:

Kevin Ashworth said...

Fantastic. But between your hair and Bob's awesome ascot and pocket square, I'm almost too distracted to pay attention to the conversation!

Brad Lemack said...

I couldn't agree more. So much for the lasting style of the early 1990's. :)

Thanks for giving it a look, Kevin.

BL